1. This Site is for Informational Purposes Only and Does Not Provide Medical Advice.
The Sites and Services offer health, fitness and nutrition related information, but are designed for non-commercial, informational purposes only. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH OR THE CONTENT ON THE SITES OR SERVICES, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITES OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Nothing stated or posted on the Sites or available through any Service is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or counselling care. For the purposes of this agreement, the practice of medicine and counselling includes, without limitation, psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy, the practice of pharmacy, nutrition and fitness counselling or providing health care treatment, instructions, diagnosis, prognosis or advice. Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional topics discussed on the Sites or through the Services and no assurance can be given that the information contained in the Sites or the Services will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. Your access or use of the Sites and the Services does not create in any way a physician/patient, confidential, or privileged relationship, or any other relationship that would give rise to any duties on our part or the part of our Licensors. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, clinics, procedures, opinions, products or other information that may appear on the Sites or Services. If you rely on any of the information provided by this Site or the Services, our employees, or guests or visitors to the Sites, you do so solely at your own risk.
2. User Obligations.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control and economic sanction laws and regulations, with respect to your use of the Sites and Services. You also acknowledge and agree that your use of the Internet and access to the Sites is solely at your own risk. You should also understand that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from a Site over the Internet or other form of global communication network cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, gynecologyandpregnancy.com is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted to or from the Sites. gynecologyandpregnancy.com reserves the right to prohibit or terminate use of or access to the Sites at any time, without notice, for any
3. License Grant.
This TOU provides to you a personal, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable license to use the Sites conditioned on your continued compliance with these TOU. You may print and download materials and information from the Sites solely for your personal use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices contained in such materials and information.
4. Prohibited Activities.
The Sites and the Services are not intended for children under the age of 13 (or applicable age in your country) and children under 13 (or applicable age in your country) should not use the Sites or the Services. You acknowledge and agree that the Sites and Services contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and are the sole property of gynecologyandpregnancy.com, its Licensors or our content providers. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. In connection with your use of the Sites and/or the Services, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- Copy, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, otherwise attempt to discover the source code, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained through the Sites or the Services;
- Access the Sites or Services by any means other than through the standard industry-accepted or gynecologyandpregnancy.com-provided interfaces;
- Post or transmit any material that contains a virus or corrupted data;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation or use the Sites and/or the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these TOU;
- Manipulate or otherwise display the Sites and/or the Services by using framing or similar navigational technology;
- Register, subscribe or unsubscribe any party for any gynecologyandpregnancy.com product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
- Use the Sites or the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair gynecologyandpregnancy.com’s servers or networks, or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Sites and/or the Services;
- Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Sites, Services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to gynecologyandpregnancy.com through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Sites or the Services or harvest or otherwise collect information about other users without their consent;
- Use the sites in any manner that could damage, disparage, or otherwise negatively impact gynecologyandpregnancy.com. In addition, you agree to comply with our Posting Guidelines below. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCING ANY SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY gynecologyandpregnancy.com TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
5. Linking to the Sites.
We reserve the right to disallow you to link to the Sites at any time in our sole discretion. If we exercise such right, you agree to immediately remove and disable any and all of your links to the Sites. In the absence of a written agreement with us specifying how you may link to the Sites, use the following guidelines for adding one or more links to the Sites from your website:
- The link must be a text-only link that clearly includes the URL of the applicable Site;
- If the link points to any page on a Site other than the home page, the text link must also include the title of the target landing page. (For example, if the link points to the “Healthy Living” area of the gynecologyandpregnancy.com Site, the link should include the words “Healthy Living – Revolution Health.”);
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with our good name and trademarks;
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false impression that an entity is associated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by us;
- The link, when activated by a user, must display the Site full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking website and linking may not trigger any interstitial or pop-up or pop-under windows; and
- The link may not be used in connection with or appear on a website that a reasonable person might consider offensive, obscene, defamatory or otherwise malicious.
We may modify these TOU at any time, as we deem appropriate. If you disagree with the changes to the TOU, you must discontinue your use of the Sites and Services, and if you have registered as a member, cancel your registration. Your continued access or use of any of the Sites or Services following such notice signifies your acceptance of the modified TOU. It is your responsibility to review the TOU regularly to be aware of such modifications. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Sites or Services with or without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Sites or Services. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse will be to cease access to the Sites or Services. Continued access to the Sites or Services following notice of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and acceptance of the Sites or Services as so modified and your use of new Services will be governed by these TOU.